The #Christmas4All Initiative by The Mossel Bay Covid 19 Fund NPC
NPC no. 2020/183237/08
A Community & Businesses Standing Together in the Fight Against Covid 19
The Gift & Joys of Giving !!! John 3:16 The Most True & Pure Act of Love !!!
*to donate more or less please scroll to the bottom of the page*
R200 =’s One Chances to Win
Win a Car Competition – Remaining Tickets +- 1275 of 2500
(Please be a patient donor regarding the draw date – The sooner the remaining chances are depleted the sooner the draw)
What is it all about?
- All funds received from the 15th of November 2020 will go towards our #Christmas4All initiative which is focused on putting a Christmas meal on the table for families in need.
- Giving children a little bit of joy and helping parents that have been effected by The Covid 19 Epidemic to still be able to experience the spirit of Christmas.
- Old & unwanted toys are welcome to be donated. (Please don’t especially go and buy toys)
- Any other Christmas Season Donations will also be welcome.
Where to drop off toys or Christmas Season Donations?
- Dana Bay Toy / Christmas Season Donations
Contact: Mandie Proudfoot to arrange delivery or pickup
Contact no.: 0624984566
- Hartenbos Toy / Christmas Season Donations
Contact Karin to arrange delivery or pickup
Contact no.: 0721294771
- Mossel Bay Toy / Christmas Season Donations
Contact Donalda to arrange delivery or pickup
Contact no.: 0733351260
- Grootbrak Toy / Christmas Season Donations
Contact Angelique to arrange delivery or pickup
Contact no.: 0727125541
The Mossel Bay Covid 19 Fund has been serving the Mossel Bay Community since the beginning of the lockdown and has brought about relief that’s been unimaginable for such a new organisation.
The reason for this is that all we have done so far and are still doing is to the Glory of God.
We have been the most transparent organisation and have given 100% of our existence to The Mossel Bay Community through the Power of God.
We are nearing our goal of bring the whole of Mossel Bay together to bring about the most amazing outcome that Mossel Bay has ever seen. (A Community Standing Together in Solidarity)
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to say that you were a part of the coming together of a community and organisation and brought about relief to your community in these difficult times.
- T’s&C’s Apply
- Please use your cellphone number or email address as a reference.
- Please join our Facebook Group for more information.
!!! Foot Note !!!
We are nearing the end of the year and some parents are feeling the pressure of not being able to have a normal Christmas so please think about the following:
Before you post that you’ve done your Christmas shopping please remember:
Some parents have lost their jobs and don’t know how they’re going to feed their kids never mind buy presents for them.
Some parents are on 75% pay and only just managing to pay their rent & accounts 😢
Some people have lost family members and Christmas won’t be the same. 💔
Some people are fighting for their lives !!
Christmas shopping is the last thing on their minds especially during this pandemic.
For us this year, more than ever before, it’s more important whose around your tree rather then what’s under it.
Let’s bring about the true meaning of Christmas this year –
John 3:16 The Gift of Giving for God so loved the world that He gave his one & only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Help us to share the love
Like, Share, Comment, Tag one of Santa’s Helpers…….🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️
Thank you for your help in fighting the effects of The Covid-19 Epidemic.